Learn how to create beautiful soaps inspired by seasonal florals and all natural ingredients.
- Access to online step-by-step instructions (with photos) on how to create beautiful soaps.
- 3 essential oils to create your own scent combinations (Lavender, Rose Geranium, and Sweet Orange)
- Melt & Pour Base (for 2 large bars / 4 smaller bars)
- Soap Mold
- Mixing jar + wooden spoons
- Dried Flowers and Herbs for decoration
I still remember the winter I fell madly in love with soapmaking. I stumbled across the process as a photographer for the New York Horticulture Society’s annual soapmaking class. I was swept away by the magical smells of eucalyptus and peppermint as it cleared my sinuses and left me feeling refreshed and renewed. The instructor must have noticed my eager observing because she beckoned me to create one of my own. I blended chamomile with something citrus and poured it into a flower shaped mold. I took the longest shower of my life that night when I got home.
That was 6 years ago, and my soaps along with this business have come a long way. I use a completely different process now, but my heart will never forget the joy of making these soaps I’m about to share with you.